Saturday, April 12, 2008

How Much Is Much Enough?

A friend of my friend had question about applying for membership on a site. I was the only one he knows who's done that, so he asked for my help.

We met in a coffee shop close to where I teach, and, of course, we chatted a bit while being on the net.

When he knew that I am pretty busy everyday. He asked, "since you are so busy, how do you have time to be in a relationship?"


I answered, "there won't be a boyfriend popping up just because I have enough free time. And if I had one, having not enough time or being too busy would not be an excuse to break up."

I don't think this is a time matter. When he/she wants to break up with you, there are always lots of good reasons. When he/she is really in love with you from the bottom of the heart, distance, time, or even race is not even a problem. Besides, thanks to invention of technology, we have various ways now to communicate with people instantly. We don't even to be in the same place to talk to someone! I am sure there are so many ways to show that you still love and are concerning about your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Still, this is a very interesting question. How much time means enough time? 24 hours a day? Two hours a day? Do we really need a SCHEDULE when it comes to dealing with our relationship?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello iris!! You make the best of the time you have!! I don't think you can schedule friendship or love!!
I like your new photos!!! Really looks like a nice place to visit!! If that plane ride was no so long!! Take care, see ya later!!!!!

Iris said...

Hi caplondon,
I'm glad to get your encourgement. And you're right, friendship or love can't be scheduled. :)
Thanks for viewing the photos. Sometimes long ride is really tiring, so you can just visit Taiwan through my blog!! :)
Talk to you later. ^__^

Iris