Thursday, March 20, 2008

Presidential Election

Presidential election comes this Saturday. I myself will definitely vote for the one I support firmly.

The reason to stand for him is simple: I love Taiwan, and I certainly don't want China to get involved too much in our domestic affairs. Moreover, allow me to remind those who think Taiwan is part of Mainland China: Taiwan is never a part of China if you carefully read and understand history of China.

Relationship with China makes the election more clear. I don't really buy the promises from both side, and I don't even like both them. But I will choose the one who precisely show China we Taiwan's standpoint. It's not something making friends. Too friendly at the very beginning will leas us to an embarrassing situation. As a result, China wants more and more.

Though the one I want to vote for seems not having the election in his pocket, I will still pray for him. :p

No comments: